Sunday, June 7, 2015

Just Having Fun

Spent an evening playing with itKuPiLLi Imaginarium's Variete United Collection, which I hadn't had a chance to really play around with before. And, yes, it was while I was downloading some more digital images purchased from Mischief Circus – it's an addiction I can live with.

I spent a lot of time playing around with layer blending styles, with some really interesting results.

 Eternal Beauty

This brought together so many things that I really do think are beautiful - wonderful art and architecture. A lot of classic beauty blended together in a really interesting way.

Beauty is Eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
Khalil Gibran

And now for something completely different:


Image Credits:
Both collages done with images from itKuPiLLi Imaginarium's Variete United from mischiefcircus.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment