Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Along the Beach

Along the Beach

The challenge over at Digital Whisper this week is "Watercolor."

The watercolor is a little watercolor sketch I did at an art group when another artist, Cheryl Barr, offered the opportunity to try some of her watercolor paper. I've thought of going back and working some more on it, but I love the freshness of it. The scan actually brought out the colors a lot more, the original is much more delicate.

It reminds me of how much I loved walking along the beach in North Carolina, the freshness of it and the expansiveness of the ocean.

Image Credits: Rucola Designs, Finecrafted Designs, and Tumble Fish Studios (all from mischiefcircus.com); background from Lost and Taken and the Graphics Fairy.

6 comments:

  1. It is wonderful! Love your watercolor art!
    Thanks for participating in my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so peaceful and beautiful. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you should continue with your watercolor art; the sketch is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercolour art. Love it!

    ReplyDelete